Putting on an awesome cologne and smelling nice is the easiest way to be more confident, make a good first impression, and melt hearts. But it is not easy to find the best cologne for teenage guys. The perfect scent should be youthful, not too strong, and affordable at the same time.
With so many options out there, narrowing down the perfect one becomes tough. So, to save you the trouble, we have compiled the perfect list of the best perfume for youths.
Have a look!
Top 3 Best Cologne for Teenage Guys 2021
|Item Volume||3.4 Fluid Ounce||1 Fluid Ounces||3.4 Fluid Ounces|
|Price||Buy On Amazon||Buy On Amazon||Buy On Amazon|
1. Versace Eros Eau de Toilette
Looking for a very bold and sexy scent? Versace Eros is something of perfection as the best cologne for teen boys.With a youthful and energetic fragrance, Eros will definitely stand out among the rest and get you compliments like never before.
This cologne is named after a Greek mythological god Eros who is commonly represented as a beautiful and mischievous youth with a bow and arrows.In hindsight, the name perfectly suits the fragrance of this cologne since only young guys can pull it off.
Launched in 2019, Eros was created by AurélienGuichard, a third-generation perfumer in the family. This Frenchman is famously known for works like Azzaro Aqua Verde and Gucci Pour Homme.
Reviewing perfume without discussing its scent notes is like reviewing food without telling what it was. Eros features several fresh elements from fruity to amber raising.
- Head – as soon as you spray, it will open to you a strong blast of mint and invigorating Italian lemon. This will be followed by an aromatic backdrop of fruity overtones from crisp green apples, which will settle pretty quickly.
- Heart – the initial spritz will fade, revealing the heart of the geranium flower, the aroma of which will move your heart as well. Within moments, you’ll detect tonka bean that reveals a sweet and earthly aspect to the heart. This note will subside, bringing forth geranium flower with a slight floral hint of clary sage essence.
- Base – finally, Eros will settle on a woody combination of cedarwood and oakmoss. In addition, sweet and sensual vanilla is also accompanied by the masculine fragrance of vetiver.
This extremely premium-looking bottle was designed by Donatella Versace herself. Made of a block of azure blue glass decorated with Greek frieze motifs, the bottle is crowned by a metallic blue topper and a golden cap.
A single spray of Eros reveals the head as the heart emerges within a few minutes. After drying down in about two hours, the base note provides a day-long fragrance lingering for up to 12 hours.
You’ll experience the sillage of Eros around three feet of your body that’s appropriate for all your youthful sessions.
Versace Eros Eau de Toilette is both mature yet playful. It is one of the ultimate colognes for teenage guys who love having the best time of their lives.
2. Calvin Klein ETERNITY Eau de Parfum
As an iconic fragrance for decades, Calvin Klein’s Eternity takes you to an extravagant funfair at each spray. Eternity is more of an all-around scent perfect for teenage years.
For the quality and unique smell, this can be said as the best cologne for teen girls who want to smell beautiful and see crazy youthful dreams.
Eternity is one of the iconic fragrances released by Calvin Klein. Launched in 1988, it tells the story of love shared over a lifetime. Created by Sophia Grojsman, Eternity is a hymn of eternal values: love, family, and peace.
Although launched in the eighties, Eternity still smells modern. Its rich feminine fragrance is an all-time favorite for women of all ages for the last three decades.
- Head – this scent opens with the flowery accords of freesia and freshness of mandarin and sage. Within 2 to 3 minutes, it settles down, clearing the way for the middle note.
- Heart – the luxurious and timeless smell of white lily and narcissus gives you immense hope and joy. The gentleness of Muguet coupled with the musky pungency of marigold creates the heart of Eternity that stays with you throughout the day.
- Base –the base has a nice throw of woody smell from sandalwood. The amber seems to grow stronger further along in the wear. At the same time, the patchouli has that spicy quality to it.
Made of thick transparent glass, the bottle has a silver nozzle cap. Thisbottle is rectangular in shape, and the atomizer looks quite sturdy. Extremely practical in shape, it gives you a better grip and doesn’t take much space in the bag.
After applying, it takes 10 to 15 minutes to settle on the skin.The scent is said to linger for almost a day, depending on the wearer’s personal chemistry and activity level. Overall, it has enduring longevity and sillage.
Calvin Klein Eternity EDP is known as a strong perfume. If you’re not used to it, the first spray might surprise you a bit. But give it some time, its fresh, calm, and flowery fragrance will soothe you. It has such a luxurious presence that it might end up being your favorite in the end.
3. Kenneth Cole Black
Filled with energetic and exciting fragrance, Kenneth Cole Black is known as the youth’s nighttime in a bottle. It used to be one of the top colognes for teenage guys during the early 2000s and still is.
When this ozonic bomb was first dropped, its fresh minty flowery smell miraculously became the best seller among teen boys.
Honestly speaking, its smell is actually more jarring and bombastic with a taste of sweet minty flowery touch. Its freshness is what makes it likable among the ladies and keeps you accessible.
Kenneth Cole also has a bit of spicy and exotic feel to it, which made it an instant hit. Made by competent designers Harry Freemont and Sabine de Tscharner, Black is successful in channeling the spontaneous feeling of youth with a classy vibe.
From the presentation standpoint, this cologne is a bit less pretentious. It comes in an all-black cardboard box with white writings on it. The bottle is made of heavy-quality black glass. It is sturdy, glossy, and perfectly suits the name.
Kenneth’s Black has a spicy overtone that is laid upon the sharp orange note. Depending on individual taste, it could make or break one in the opening moments.
- Head – Black opens with a rush of mandarin and spicy ginger. You also get a slight taste of cool mint, giving you a citrus note. The basil and the opening orange both create a refreshing aroma with a touch of sensual fragrance.
- Heart – its heart has a flowery tone with a lotus flower note. Its cedar leaves and nutmeg together produce an intense aura.
- You might actually think the exotic woods and incense are the driving force of this fragrance. Because the beautiful smokiness and mystery of this middle note can only be created with incense.
- Base – after a cacophony beginning and dusty-smoky heart, the perfume ends well enough with a musky and phony ambergris note. These, combined with violet leaf and leathery suede scent, Black will transfer you from a nightclub to a comfortable drawing room in just an hour.
Unfortunately, the wear time for Black is pretty short. On average, it lasts up to 8 hours on clothes and 4 hours on skin with moderate projection. However, you can reapply it many times over since it is also the best cheap cologne for teenage guys.
With a mixed and divergent group of top notes, Kenneth Cole’s Black has a mostly synthetic base with a riotous opening. The dandy flora lead takes you on a pretty wild ride and communicates “let’s start the party” and “I have a stable job” all in the same sentence. Despite the short longevity, we’d name Black as the “teen boys cologne.”
4. Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc Pour Lui Eau De Toilette
Lacoste Blanc has a type of woodsy floral scent, making it usable for all casual programs. It is bright with a citrus fragrance, and the floral notes make it a great choice for warm weather as well.
The inspiration behind this Eau de Toilette is a French tennis player by the name of Rene Lacoste. His first classic polo shirt was created in 1927 with a code L.12.12. L.12.12. Blanc was launched in 2011 with two other masculine fragrances, which were also inspired by that polo shirt.
The design of its bottle is simple and elegant. It is entirely white with the distinctive Lacoste crocodile logo embroidered on it. The white bottle is sleek as well as minimalistic, with a texture on the surface that will remind you of a polo shirt.
The initial fragrance has a soft fruity aroma that is quite enjoyable. And the combination of the notes interacts very smoothly, accomplishing a fresh, light, and almost creamy scent.
- Head – the top notes of Blanc contain grapefruit, rosemary, and cardamom. The clean floral and woody opening with a slight touch of cardamom will remind you of a great spring daytime.
- Heart – next, the tuberose comes working alongside the grapefruit. This creates a fruity-floral aroma with a tropical slant. And the Ylang-ylang, although hardly ever used in a men’s fragrance, creates a rather creamy smell with herbal touch. The interplay between these is quite nice.
- Base – the dry down of this scent does that with a bang. The base is centered on woody notes of suede and Virginia cedar that creates a fresh uplifting with vetiver. Everything is then smoothed out and tempered by the leather that creates a super clean and delightful impression.
Although the projection of this scent starts pretty strong, it doesn’t stay as much. The dry-down period is pretty brief. However, you can still expect it to last at least 4 hours with moderate sillage.
Everything blended in this cologne is great for most situations, especially warm weather. Blanc is appropriate for any age group, although many think it is the best smelling cologne for teenage guys since it has a youthful sort of vibe.
5. Azzaro Wanted Girl Eau de Parfum
If you’re a teen girl and love taking risks, this is probably the perfect choice. The Azzaro Wanted is Amber Floral perfume that was conceived as the ultimate dose of sparkling femininity.
This oriental, floral, and gourmand composition of Azzaro Wanted perfume was launched in 2019 by the four world-renowned perfumers– Fanny Bal, Jean-Christophe Herault, Dominique Ropion, and Loc Dong.
Wanted Girl is a perfect balance of sweet and gourmand with a breath of freshness. You’ll find its fruity notes alluding to your nose, which will let you smell more of the sweeter middle note.
- Head – the carefully chosen ingredients like tangy pomegranate, refreshing orange, sensual ginger blossom, and intoxicating datura flower together create a gorgeous floral gourmand.
- Heart – Wanted Girl has the perfect balance of sugary dulce de leche with the intoxicating aroma of datura flower. The dangerous datura flower envelops its petals in dulce de leche or caramel, giving you the most sensuous and addictive aroma.
- Base – in the base, we have subtle patchouli for those who can’t stand its note in a gourmand cologne. Along with it, the vibrant and woody note of vetiver sets off Tonka and vanilla – creating a sweet earthier scent.
When you first look at it, the shape of the bottle looks like a hand grenade and a flower both at the same time. This sophisticated bottle is made of a medallion sculpted glass and decorated with a metal cap. Interestingly, it also has a trigger to release an explosion of irresistible fragrance.
Azzaro Wanted Girl has pretty good longevity and wears well on the skin throughout the day. It remains as a soft lingering scent by the day’s end.
Wanted Girl is a symbol of women’s power and confidence. Its fragrance really stands out with the constant stream of citrus florals and yummy caramel scents.
Final Words Before Choosing Colognes for Teens
Many teens make the mistake of applying too much scent, which is a bad idea. Even the best cologne for teenage guys can become overwhelming if you apply too much. Remember, less is always more.